WHEEETS !! Finally the UNBEATABLES is now back again =))) the freaking shit all has been resolved. =))
WOW! today is really a super stress relieving day. convulsions of epileptic laughter arose in my heart. with the unbeatables coming back together again is really like heaven. =)) i was instantly entranced with sheer euphoria. HAHAHA !!
Just now , had a chat with our captain zuzu in msn. Well, explained everything to him and ya cleared up everything =). he thought i had bluffed him when i told him i went to jianda's house to stay. well, that time i went to stay jianda's house for 4 days and went to the chalet from there. then he thought i purposely did not want to call him and he was really upset about it. but i explained just now and he's okay now.
i'm really glad because if he did not cool down, how are we going to get him out on his birthday on sunday. HAHA !!! thanks GOD !! wow ! to add to the delight, captain zuzu says he 's going to treat us on sunday. =X i feel rather bad though. It's his birthday lehhx =X l0ls >< !! pity i have no cash now . hmm i wonder what we should get him for his pressie. Lalalala~
YAY !! UNBEATABLES IS BACK . WOOHOO ~!! =)) OH MY .. I DO THINK THAT I SOUND LIKE SOME GAY PRICK >< !! HAHAHA WHO CARES ! I'M JUST FREAKING GLAD THAT CAPTAIN ZUZU'S BACK =)))) HEHS !!
OH YA . I'M SORRY FOR CALLING YOU A WUSSIE =)) HAHA. HE DID NOT MANAGE TO CLEAR THINGS UP WITH US BECAUSE HE WAS WORKING AND HE WAS TOO TIRED TO DISCUSS OR TO THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING. SO YEAH, AS HE SAID " the only thing that could drag this so long was my working " .. so ya ... hahhaa ><
I LOVE THE UNBEATABLES !!!