<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2946185556984991436?origin\x3dhttp://inferi-hex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Introduction.



HELLO I'M JOJO =)
GOING 18 THIS YEAR
20 DEC 1990
MUAYTHAI IS MY ART

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Tagbox.



Links.
My FaceBook (:

I dont link anyone . Deepest regrets.
Thursday, May 22, 2008DULAN DAY! ♥ 6:06 PM

today just happens to be the 'best' day of my life. seriously! i aint kidding, i aint joking . neither am i bluffing you.

first, the new faci came today, and i swear to god that he's so damn ' marvellous' . in the morning , we realised that chengkok and yizhen were not coming today and my group has only 2 people . great isnt it? then, we asked him if we could join other group .. but NO. "you must follow the grouping in my computer , WOW ! so estactic .im so happy i could stick my fingers up his ass anytime .

then, the day got better with his hourly long 6p . wonderfully explained and i bet you that the whole class was listening and paying full attention to his work of the art.





so to get down to the point i wanna say..




PETER HO SUCK WORSE THAN ANY OTHER FACI(S) I HAVE EVEN SEEN. EVEN NOORMALA CANT COMPETE WITH THIS FACI. HE CAME FROM RAINBOW SCH AND HAS GRADUATED WITH PRESIDENTIAL HONOURS FROM RETARDATION ACADEMY. HOLY COW! HIS MOTHER HAS NO HAIR , THUS HE WEARS A FUCKING WIG TO SCH. I SWEAR HIS HEAD IS SO SHINY , I COULD FRY EGGS ON HIS SOLAR PANEL FOREHEAD. I CANNOT HELP BUT TO LAMENT AT HIM. HE'S SO PATHETIC , HE NEEDS A FUCKING BABYSITTER TO MAMA HIM . IF NOT, HE'LL JUST BREAK DOWN CRY AND WHINE FOR HIS PACIFIER.


GOSH ~ DO WE NEED EXCUSES FOR IGNORANCE? "I DIDNT PREPARE ANSWER FOR THIS QUESTION.. I'VE TO WAIT FOR FURTHER CONFIMATION... FROM WHO ? YOU FUCKING SLUT FACE NOOB PUKI -MONK! U FACI , U CANT THINK OF AN ANSWER ON THE SPOT? GO TO HELL , U BITCH ! STAY THERE AND BRING OUR VIAGRA MAN BACK TO US..




haiish , then for u.. i reallly bowaegong..

last nite u told me u sick and not coming to sch, is it really true or did you already plan to go with him to east coast? i really damn dulan , you know? people were all scolding you bitch and stuff.. i din like it but what can i do.. though i damn dulan now, but i also cant say what they could say . =x fuck sia!



i really angry with myself sia. why care so much . zzz! fuckety fuck fuckingly fucking fish and chips~!@!@ really no mood...




i think by tonite or maybe tmr , i will not angry le bahhs. I really cmi. want angry also cmi.. sian leh!!! im a pussy ... CMI!