<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2946185556984991436?origin\x3dhttp://inferi-hex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Introduction.



HELLO I'M JOJO =)
GOING 18 THIS YEAR
20 DEC 1990
MUAYTHAI IS MY ART

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Tagbox.



Links.
My FaceBook (:

I dont link anyone . Deepest regrets.
Sunday, March 15, 2009oh well, another blogpost ♥ 2:11 AM

Aaaahh! Haven't posted in a while. Well, I guess there's nothing much to post. Nothing much for me to say. Nothing more for me to rant.

For today, I also have nothing much in mind to blog about. So yeah, I guess I'll blog about random stuffs for today (:

I realised that anime is not healthy!! They pollute my mind with illusions about how girls actually are. Well, in animes , youll find that they are perfect. They are cute, have big sparkling eyes , nice small mouth, sweet voice, and they are so fragile, so weak yet so strong. They always appear so sweet and caring. With smiles that melt you , eyes that make you all watery and jelly. You'll always wish to have someone like that.

Don't you find that the optical illusions u get from them and reality is so different. The girls in the animes are just too nice , too cute , too lovable that when you see a girl in reality you often find yourself thinking, "why is that girl so lacking? Why is she not complete? Why isnt she like how I imagined her to be. "

Oh well, I guess that's the effect that anime has on me... it just makes me feel that the girls in reality are so ._____. In other words, CMI .

If you intend on asking why these random thoughts about anime , hmm. I guess it's because of seeing too much anime that I thought this way. ( I normally dont see anime until jon stayed my place for 10 days -.-! )



And due to anime , I told Jon I wanted a Gfriend just like those anime girls! (: HAHAHAHA!
Okay, somebody just smack me and tell me to wake up or dream on. LOLOLOL!
Aaahh! damn! Anime really isnt good for health. It's addictive too.

Off to watch more anime (:
HAHAHA! Cya peeps