<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2946185556984991436?origin\x3dhttp://inferi-hex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Introduction.



HELLO I'M JOJO =)
GOING 18 THIS YEAR
20 DEC 1990
MUAYTHAI IS MY ART

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Tagbox.



Links.
My FaceBook (:

I dont link anyone . Deepest regrets.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009mollymolly ♥ 7:05 PM

Ahhhh damn it! I've been pestered to blog. But sad to say no interesting stories this time . Hahs!

Okay, back to training already. It's fun and now i've got the feel to join boxing classes instead. Hahaha! Damn , i just cant make up my mind. Oh well , stick with muaythai first aye. Going to spar with my buddy , ChewChengBye, real soon ! LOL (: Ccb. Hahahaha! It's been a sem since the last time we played . Hahaha! Hope he doesnt KO me! LMAO LAH! He sure say i 5 punch kio him. But don't believe him, he's a talk cock monster. (:

Oh well , i cant dota anymore . My computer's going crazy. It's not letting me use garena. Hmpff!
I think my shin is going crazy too. Well, here's why. Most of the muscles in the calf, ankle and foot attach directly to the shinbone. When these muscles do not work well or work too forcefully, it strains the periosteum covering the shinbone. Below are reasons for causes of the pain.

1. Pronation of your foot arch

When the foot over-pronates (over rotate), the foot pushes almost entirely off the big toe, straining the big toe and the outside of the shin. When under-pronating, too much weight is borne by the outside edge of the foot, again straining the shin.

2.Tightness of your calf muscles

A tight muscle cannot help absorb shock well. When taut, it transmits forces directly through to the connecting bone.

3. Running with shoes with a lack of support or cushioning

The leg has to absorb whatever leftover forces the shoe fails absorb from each footfall. These leftover forces strain the muscles and connective tissues such as the periosteum

4. Running on hard surfaces

When the running surface does not give, more shock is reflected back to the runner.


5. Poor running biomechanics

The human body absorbs and dissipates forces through its skeletal and muscular systems. When this system does not function well through irregular running gait or a mal- functioning component such as a tight calf muscle, other parts of the system has to compensate and becomes over loaded over time.


So looking at all the options, I figured that the cause of my shin pain is the Medial stress syndrome: This is when the muscles that attach to the inner side of your tibia are inflamed. Because i think i overexerted while training .____. Option (2) tells me that tightness of calf muscles do play a part in this . And during muaythai training, we have to do heavy skipping . So yeah, must likely that is the reason. RARRRHH! C`mon lah! I only skipped 2000 times -.- ! Competitive fighters skip like so much more than me and they also never get. Hence , i believe i've got the poor body biomechanics too. LOLOLOL! This sucks badly!



Things in life never do go smoothly i guess. Things you want may not always be there.
I cant be a good fighter
I cant play dota
I no balls to ask . Ask what? Not telling you. Ask who? I hide the answer somewhere (:

Have fun finding (: hehs!
till then .....

TATAS (: