<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2946185556984991436?origin\x3dhttp://inferi-hex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Introduction.



HELLO I'M JOJO =)
GOING 18 THIS YEAR
20 DEC 1990
MUAYTHAI IS MY ART

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Tagbox.



Links.
My FaceBook (:

I dont link anyone . Deepest regrets.
Saturday, July 11, 2009Funzxczxc ♥ 1:34 AM

Omgomg! Yet another fun friday ! Hehehehehe! (:
Today we went shopping for bernard's new makeover . Well , i guess it turned out pretty good . Hehes!

Went shoppydy-shop-shop at Zara since andre wanted to get his leather jacket. In the end , the jacket andre wanted wasn't there. But since we were already there, we went around scouting for bernard's cloths! hahahaha i think he got 2 shirts? He should get SMALL! omg. Can you believe he wears large and makes it look oh-so-baggy!? HAHHAHHA! oh well , i wish i got that slim figure loh .
* pouts *

Hmm , We went Botak jones for dinner. I had rosemary lambchop (: It was damn good! Hahahahah! But ah, i feel so guilty lah! Carbo overload !! Omggg. Oh yah! The drink stall there really cannot make it ! All sorts of drinks also dont have. Wth lahs! Retarded!! =/

Headed over to spinelli where we had gamess! Hohoho . To summarise everything, I'm the Dare Mongster! really really! I had dares like to act like michael jackson, stand on the tall tall ledge
and shake my balls .__. HAHAHAHHA! So lmaozxc! Other dares included me taking off my shirt. Omg !! So many people saw my fats ! ): Geee Geeee!



My michael jackson pose! HAHAAHA! i bet everyone was looking at me loh!



Playing stacko. Hahs! Why was i punching myself? oo.



i was showing off my fats! HAHAAHA

HAHA! The most imba dare was to seduce rachel i think. I really dont know how to seduce her loh. hahahha! so i just like whisper " iloveyou" into her ears . HAHAH! she like shocked till face redred , then go running around. HAHAHAHAHA! So funny HAHHAH!

Overall, the day was damn damn fun. I love fridays ! I get to go out on outings with Andre and co. My new clique (: HAHHAHAH!